The big dance is over.
You have spent a fortune and had a great time. Often after a prom or homecoming, the dress, that you only wore for a few hours – is still in fantastic condition.
We understand though.. you probably don’t want to wear the same dress again.
Recently we started allowing girls to post free classified adverts on our website and it has really taken off.
To sell a used prom, homecoming or wedding dress
The free adverts that you can place on our site stay up for 30 days. You can add photos and describe as much as you like about your beautiful dress that needs a new home.
The process is simple. Head along to the advert form and:
- Enter your name, email and phone number (if you like)
- Select a category for the dress ie. prom dress or homecoming dress (or both)
- Add in the item details, the more you put here the better so don’t forget the size, the color and where you bought it from. If you like you can even say how much you paid for it.
- Add photos
That’s it. We have tried to make it as simple as possible.
To buy a used prom, homecoming or wedding dress
Buying is pretty straightforward, just get in contact with the advertiser and decide whether you can pick the dress up, or get it sent to you.
This part is up to the two of you to sort out.
- If you are interested in used prom dresses go here
- For used homecoming dresses here
- We don’t have many yet but there are even a few used wedding dresses here
Precautions when buying or selling online
You need to be careful.
If you are selling and you are meeting in person make sure you are comfortable doing so. Otherwise just say you can’t meet and if they want it you will have to send it.
We strongly recommend that you read these safety tips as they are common sense about your personal safety when it comes to buying and selling online.
To sell your dress here is our advert form
Other places that you can sell your used prom dresses
If you would like to list your dress in more than one place by all means go ahead.
One of our previous articles talks about other ways to sell your prom dress.