You don’t need to spend thousands of dollars on implants, there is an easy and cheaper solution – the duct tape boob lift!
Yes you can simply use duct tape to give yourself a breast lift. You don’t have to give up on wearing that backless top or dress.
The good news is it is not actually that hard to give yourself a duct tape breast lift. It is in fact safer that some of the breast enhancement products in the market and you don’t have to change yourself at all.
Here’s how to lift your breasts with duct tape in easy steps:
Step One: Get the Things you need
Before we get started, there are several essentials we need to keep close. This is a full list of all the things you will need.
- Duct tape or medical grade tape if you can get it
- Cotton balls
- Rubbing alcohol
- Baby oil
- Adhesive bandages
- Mild soap
We sell all of the above in the promsie store if you don’t have them handy.
Step Two: Cleanse your Skin
Cleanse the skin where you will be placing the tape. Use the cotton balls dipped in a little bit of the rubbing alcohol. This is to ensure that the tape will adhere well to the skin.
It is important that you don’t moisturize the area after cleaning. You can however rub on perfume after the process.
Step Three: Cut the Required Tape
You need to cut at least three or four pieces of duct tape. The length of the pieces should correspond to the measurement of your breasts (normally between 12 and 14 inches or so).
Bending over to some extent helps to raise breasts properly if you want to get the correct measurement.
Step Four: Start beneath your left armpit
Place one end of the tap beneath your left armpit. Raise and drag your breasts as you lead the tape to the right armpit. You can stroke the tape with your hands from left to right to shield it.
Step Five: add the second and third pieces of tape
To properly add the remaining pieces of tape, you need to stand upright and thrust your breasts at the same time. Place the first piece of tape from the exterior of your left breast past your nipples to the surface of the right breast. You can use your fingers to flatten the tape so that the grip is tight.
Get the third piece of tape and put it over the second one to strengthen the hold.
It is advisable to remove the duct tape as soon as you get home to allow your breasts (and you) to breath. The easiest way to remove the tape is to use lukewarm water on the tape to slacken it. Be careful not to pluck the skin when removing the tape.
Use the baby oil to remove the tape’s glue and then cleanse the area with warm water and gentle soap.
The Do’s and Don’ts of a Duct Tape Breast Lift
- Do not use duct tape on broken, sun burned or damaged skin
- Do a small patch test if you are worried that you will have an adverse reaction to the duct tape adhesive. The best place for this patch test is the inside of your arm since it’s not too hairy and removal won’t hurt too much.
- Avoid moisturizing your skin before putting on the duct tape. Most moisturizers will render the duct tape adhesive ineffective.
- If you sweat a lot, ensure that the adhesive is in areas where you don’t sweat too much. This is because sweat can remove the adhesive.
- It is very important that you clean the skin before applying the tape. The oils and dirt on your skin may affect the adhesive on the tape.
- Use nipple covers if you want to hide the shape of your nipples. You can also tape over your nipples but put cotton wool under the tape.
Also, your friend’s opinion and suggestions are always invaluable to have!
Video Tutorials For Duct Tape Breast Lift and Cleavage
Misty Minute: How to create Cleavage with Duct Tape
This is done by a drag queen but works well for girls as well.