Every girl wants to stand out at prom.
Whether it’s to look their best, be in the spotlight, or to get the attention of a boy they like, deep down just about every girl wants to stand out and be the center of attention at her high school prom.
- Sparkle with a sequin dress: Sequin dresses are popular right now and they’ll do one thing and one thing only – make you sparkle. If you’re looking to stand out with your dress, definitely consider a sequin dress.
- Use elegant colors: Right now there is a growing trend in the use of royal or sophisticated colors. Instead of focusing on your typical white or black dress, consider a navy blue or emerald dress. The color itself will help you stand out and draw eyes towards you.
- Dress like royalty: The color of your dress doesn’t have to be the only thing that will help you seem like royalty. Consider wearing a form-fitting gown or if you really want to stand out, wear a full ball gown. Chances are another girl isn’t going to have a ball gown so you’re definitely going to stand out of the crowd if you decide to wear one.
- Dress with elegance: Typical prom dresses are beautiful dresses but they don’t really stand out. If you’re trying to stand out then you should look for something like a sophisticated long-sleeved dress or a dress with a high neckline. It’s a popular trend right now and an elegant dress will both help you stand out and deliver a classy, sophisticated look for prom.
- Arrive In Style: You always hear how first impressions count, well have you thought of doing something unique about getting to the prom?
Last year a girl turned up to prom in an ambulance, and a week later another in a coffin!
- Accessorize: If your dress isn’t enough you can always add accessories to your look as well. Diamond earrings or a long pearl necklace will help you stand out from the crowd as well as a gold bracelet. Of course, you don’t have to add accessories to stand out from the crowd but adding them certainly won’t hurt.
Hopefully these tips will help give you some ideas for your upcoming prom so you’ll be able to stand out from the crowd to make a statement.
What do you think you will do to stand out at prom?